Monday, February 10, 2003

Can't Get You Out Of My Head

So I've been wandering around my apartment humming this little ditty since I woke up -- a whole hour ago -- and it's been driving me insane. You know how you're humming something but just can't quite place it? You know the source but your big fat brain just won't get out of the way and actually let you discover it? Well, as I was just washing some dishes it came to me...I was humming an especially catchy tune by my friend's band The Bon Mots. They have no web-site, they have no attitude and they have no pretensions so I've decided to infect all of you with this oddly catchy tune by putting up an MP3 to crawl around your hard drives...

So here it is, The Bon Mots performing Glistening...enjoy!

Now I need to go and get me some Gatorade and a gallon of milk...

No comments: