Thursday, July 24, 2003

Giggling with Google.

Go to Google, type in WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION and hit the “I’m Feeling Lucky Button.” Really, try it. It’s a hoot.

In other news, over 200 people attended the Tankboy showcase at Double Door last night with Sour Deluxe, American Cosmonaut, Exo and The Assembly. Where were you? It was a pretty awesome night of music for a Wednesday. I also got very drunk. Luckily I chose to go home, get naked and climb in bed with my girlfriend rather than drinking and celebration the show’s success until 4am. Apparently I do still have a few functioning brain cells that prod me to occasionally make the right decision.

Next Thursday I have another show at Double Door and I’ll be DJing between sets. I think I’m going to break in the new iPod as well. Come on by and don’t miss Light FM, Woolworthy, The Cells and Dig For Fire July 31…don't be a schmo and miss this one too!

No comments: