Monday, October 27, 2003

Things I did this weekend.

- Said goodbye to one of my favorite Chicago bands.
- Ate a buttload of turkey and Joe, Jen and Jeff's Thanksgiving in October dinner party.
- Picked a pumpkin at a pumpkin patch for carving up this week.
- Drank some cider at said pumpkin patch.
- Saw Bubba Ho-tep, which is about as typical a Bruce Campbell movie as you would expect.
- Spent some quality time at the Brazilian Consulate trying to secure a Visa for a co-worker and got annoyed at the woman who seemed to enjoy just chatting in Portugese at great length about every single application she was turning in. (Apparently she works for a Visa Service since I ran into her again this morning, and waited in line behind her for 20 minutes as she turned in three -- count 'em three -- Business Visa applications.)
- And now this morning I am swamped with work, so no nutty anecdotes about how much booze I ingested on Friday or how I almost asked my brother to settle up with the bands at the end of the night because, before TMSSD's set I was seeing triple (I stopped drinking and regained control before the end of the evening though and was fine), or how Betty turned feral when Photogal tried to pull her away from the late night pizza my little bro and I were chowing on or...well, I'll fill y'all in later.

No comments: