Monday, December 15, 2003

"Al, you did not say that! You did not just break out the nine inch cock!"

The above was actually uttered my Mark of Light FM to a very drunk man named Al who insisted he did concert security and had been sent my Soundgarden to check Light FM out. Oh yeah, he also claimed, out of nowhere, that he was endowed according to the above claim.

Then the only skinhead in Columbus showed up and thoroughly made an ass of himself.

So I'm sure you can divine that the Light FM road trip was indeed interesting!

A full write-up of the fun and madness will be posted at Done Waiting in a day or two...as soon as I catch up with this huge backlog of work that flowed in over the weekend and lays stranded on my desk and clogs my Lotus Notes in-box...

2 comments:

Jay Strottman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jay Strottman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.