Monday, January 12, 2004

See-saw.

I had a weekend that see-sawed from extremely pleasant to extremely unpleasant as I work through some internal and external issues I haven’t really investigated to the extent I probably should have in the past. Yuck-o. Oh well, self-discovery can be a good thing, right?

On the bright side, all this week I’ll be outlining the albums that had the greatest impact on me while I was growing up. You can find then articles over at my Lost In Guyville Done Waiting column so make with the click-click and head on over.

On the double-plus good bright side. I secured Cisco Pike (with ex-Cells Pat and randy along with Scott from Local H and Tom from The girls) as the Chicago band to represent our fair town at the Done Waiting one-year anniversary Chicago show Feb 6 at Subterranean with Cobra Verde, Tiara and Denovo. This will fucking kill, I guarantee you.

No comments: