Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Yesh!

I just stopped by my parents to pick up the presents my brother and his wife sent to me from Canada (the country that’s never even had a girlfriend…I’m just sayin’…) and wahoo do they rock!

They got me the complete Ben Stiller Show DVD along with the expanded Lord of the Rings: Two Towers and A Mighty Wind DVDs. Thank god I joined a gym and have gained a bit of momentum and motivation or these discs would insure I didn’t leave the couch for the rest of the winter!

For the record, let it be noted that Photogal can not wait until I finish watching Buffy season five so she can regain some semblance of control of the family room…and I might make it to bed before 2 or 3am at some point.

Also, let me say that Rudy and I are astonished that so many people showed up to hear us spin last night when the winds were howling through minus ten degree weather outside.

Also also, let me say that we greatly appreciate the number of younger college age ladies who have been showing up lately since they tow in lots of college age guys who drink massive amounts of alcohol and keep the owners of Ten56 happy. This insures Rudy and I can continue to play whatever the hell we want and keep the evening a fresh alternative to those bored by the DJ scene in Chicago…

No comments: