Thursday, February 05, 2004

Wha’ happen’?!

That’s how I feel about Tuesday night. I went out after DJing and remembered the next day why I don’t do that anymore when I woke up at 10:30 really late for work. Photogal had gotten up and left and I forgot to set the alarm for myself!

The upswing was I got to have lunch with Photogal yesterday and ran some errancds.

The downside was not making it into the gym – and, by the way, I’m not really noticing any visual physical improvements due to all my time spent sweating and puching my muscles around but I do definitely feel much healthier and lively – and finding out how worried Photogal was when I didn’t stumble in until 3am. Bad tankboy! Bad bad Tankboy!

Tomorrow promises to be a very late night since I intend on hanging out with the bands after the Cobra Verde/Cisco Pike Done Waiting show I helped put together…

No comments: