Monday, April 05, 2004

Life during wartime.

Yeah, lotsa pressure at work right now. I’ve got a million things to do before I leave for New Orleans later this week for vacation so that means you’re all gonna be neglected.

Or not...we’ll just have to see. If my posts are boring over the next few days might I recommend checking out The Watergirl’s stuff? Captivating, well written and one of the most immediately engaging blogs I've come across. I know I got Mark hooked on it and once you start reading I’m sure you’ll be hooked too.

Also, the soundtrack getting me through these hectic times? Tommy O'Donnell's stunning new disc Pioneer Maintenance...it's like the super-solid all-killer, no-filler Gudied By Voices album that Guided By Voices never actually recorded. It's mind-boggling. I have to get him a show in Chicago...

No comments: