Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Random shtuff.

- Last night was great, Jenny Evil picked great tunes and spun like a pro and Photogal actually stayed out until the bar closed and I played my last song! Also, those left-over hamburgers my lil’ bro left me sure came in handy and helped dissuade Photogal from a White Castle run.

- That reminds me, I haven’t eaten at a McDonalds or Burger King or fast-food place since last year. I didn’t even do that intentionally. Interesting.

- Picked up Rachael’s disc today (even though I had a preview copy I wanted to cast my consumer vote through general purchase) and I’m not in the liner notes anywhere! Bummer. She did write something really nice about James though and I thought that was really sweet. Anyway, go buy this disc as it is terrific and will help you grow stronger fingernails. Also the tunes are tremendous.

- So last night Photogal and I were discussing our plan to go to our friend Josh’s going-away party tonight but she was afraid of staying out too late since she had to catch a flight to Mexico Thursday morning. She went on-line to see just when her flight was leaving and discovered the flight was actually today! Good thing she looked that up or she would have missed her flight. I wasn’t quite ready for her to go though, since I thought she was actually leaving Thursday, so In was left in a bit of a lurch. However she IS out of town for a week so let’s see what kind of trouble I can get myself into…

- Ultragrrrl is gone and no one seems to know why. Maybe I need to call in Nancy Drew to get to the bottom of this! I dug what she wrote even if she did work for that champion of mediocrity.

- Gotta love those big ol’ ugly “F.B.I. Anti-piracy Warning” shields they are now using to muck up album artwork. Pretty!

- Okay, enough for now…gotta get my head straight.

No comments: