Sunday, September 19, 2004

Um, last night was, um, interesting.

One: Green Day was terrific but I had to cut out in the middle of their "hits" laden encore to go DJ.

Two: Light FM was terrific but they were clearly on a bill they didn't really fit in. I felt badly about that but I'm making it up to them with the terrific line-up they’re on at the SubT show next month. Also, I told them they didn't have to pay me for setting up the gig either since I felt I had let them down. It’s rare that I make a booking misstep, but when I do I take full responsibility. They were good sports about the whole thing though...

Three: It sounds like everyone had a really late night/morning (7:30 am is time to stop drinking?) except me. I had a rather urgent situation arise and had to leave Double Door rather abruptly. Oh well, there's always next weekend when The Miranda Sound is in town. Those guys love their Jägermeister...

Alright, on to the couch to marinate in my own juices and watch a bunch of episodes of Dead Like Me. I love Sundays.

No comments: