Saturday, October 16, 2004

Dry...for now.

I have three shows and one DJ set in the coming week. The following week is Halloween. In the interest of keeping my liver from slicing a way out from the inside to run far far away and save itself I have decided to remain dry until our Pre-Halloween Bash at Ten56. Really, if I drank at every event I had planned this week it would not be good, and I really want to be in fighting shape for Halloween. So if you offer to buy me a drink or a shot and I turn it down, just remember that I still love you but my body really needs a brief reprieve.

M'kay?

Chicago MetBlog!

I am pleased as punch to announce that Chicago MetBlog has deemed yours truly worthy enough to contribute to their site! I'm excited since these folks cover the city from a perspective that interests me more than that covered by Gaper's Block or Chicagoist. I dig both those sites and read 'em daily, but sometimes I feel that they don't really offer much more than commentary on the stories already in the daily papers. Chicago MetBlog attacks the city from the inside out and I think that's much cooler.

MySpace.

Thanks to all the folks that have sent me MySpace invites already. The durn thing is pretty addictive. Damn you Gina!

No comments: