Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Why Tonight Is Special-er Than Usual
or
Three Reasons You
Really Should Go To Ten56 Tonight


One: Dan O is leaving the House Of Blues here in Chicago to open a new one up in Cleveland. He knows lots of people so it should be pretty hoppin'. We’re letting him kick off the night as guest DJ and then the farewell party will continue until 2am...well, probably later. We'll get thrown out of Ten56 at 2am, how's that?

Two: My friend Aaron is in town with his band in advance of a show at Schuba’s tomorrow. Considering one of the last times he was in town he didn’t get to visit anyone but me due to a Maker’s hangover he was forced to endure after a night out on the town with me, I would say you probably want to track him down and say hi tonight. Before I rock and ruin him.

Three: Because we are awesome.
__________

Figures.


No comments: