Monday, November 01, 2004

Ooky spooky!

Halloween is the one holiday when I wish I was single, since every single girl seems to be out of their minds and dressed to kill that night. Oh the pain.

I still managed to have a lot of fun. At the Double Door, some girl asked me what my costume was (I wasn't dressed up) and I replied, "I'm surly.

"Who's he?" she asked.

Hmm, maybe I wouldn't want to be single on Halloween. Out of their minds, dressed to kill and extremely stupid...

Anyway...photos!

The size of Photogal's wiener made me a little uncomfortable, but I couldn't help but admire how well she complimented the Kool-Aid guy, um, gal.


Also, what's more natural than a hot dog with ketchup> (This is my subliminal "Go Kerry!" contribution, by the way.)


No! Don't eat me! this is the stuff nightmares are made of. Spare me and I'll never eat another one of your brethren again Ms. Hot Dog!


Now THIS is scary. I look like Bobby Conn's sweaty love child. Ick. By the way, I think I was supposed to be either a vampire or goth…I only succeeded ion being really lazy and vaguely creepy.


Dave as C.C. DeVille from Poison…


...and Rudy's Bret Michaels. You can't really see it here, but he had a huge cucumber shoved down his pants that kept creeping downward as the show went on.


I wish I had a picture of Jessica bartending last night since she easily won the best costume award for her cop outfit, and had many a guy weak in the knees...and Chanucey easily won for the guys' side with his extremely convincing Wolverine. It was the hair, all his, that really sold it...unfortunately Photogal's camera battery died before I could snap any more pics. Ah well, maybe next year...

Oh yeah, a quick thumb’s up to Local H (Oasis,) Woolworthy (Poison,) Giant Step (Elvis Costello) and The Last Vegas (Creedence Clearwater Revival) for nailing the bands they covered. Thumbs down to American Motherload (Alice In Chains) who ended up just being boring. And a thumbs down to me for missing the Weezer set by Empyrean (a band I’ve never heard of,) since that got rave reviews from everyone. Again, maybe next year…

No comments: