Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Photocopia!

As promised, a virtual cornucopia of virtual photography!


Here is Photogal with her friends Mary and Bill.
Okay, Mary and Bill are my friends too, I can admit it.
Believe it or not, that's Bill's happy face!


Why, hello lovely ladies!


My friends in action. Go Josh, go!


My firends post-action.


The thing about this photo is that I think those people are actually trying to look
distinguished instead of what they actually are...
a bunch of closteted New Kids on the Block fans!


Ah, Friday's birthday boy and his lovely wife.
All together now...."Awwwwww!"
This was before Lydia found out Dave was
dragging she and the rest of the party to Underbar...


Here's Photogal wrangling a horse.


Whoa boy, whoa!


That's more like it.


My Marlboro Man impression.
Not very manly at all!

Ah, so that's where a certain Chicago rock band nicked their name!


Whew, that's a lot of Photos!

No comments: