Friday, November 19, 2004

Things to do this weekend:
  • Celebrate Dave Suh's birthday.
  • Kick ass at bowling...or drinking...or both!
  • See Rudy play an acoustic set on Saturday at The Pontiac.
  • Then try to figure out how to catch Chin Up Chin Up and still get back to The Pontiac in time to see Vince and Milk At Midnight.
  • Also on Saturday, don't forget to wish Lauren and Dawn a happy birthday and try not to piss either one of with my big mouth for at least one night.
  • Take out the garbage before Photogal tells me to, thus impressing her with my becoming a "self-starter."
  • See The Incredibles before they release it on DVD.
  • Watch Dawn Of The Dead again.
  • Trick Photogal into watching Dawn Of The Dead by telling her it's a bootleg copy of Shaun Of The Dead. I'm evil! Yeah yeah!
  • Finsh reading the new Economist on Sunday rather than dragging it out until next Thursday. Also, knock out another chunk of Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel so I can stop carrying that damn book around. Also, I want to start that D.F.W. science book already!
  • Stop provrastinating in general. (Okay, that's bullshit and will never happen...but I can try to improve can't I?)
  • Get a hair cut? Naw...
  • Prepare DJ sets for Tuesday at Ten56 and Wednesday at InnJoy and prepare hangover remedy for Thursday before I head out to my mom's.
  • Related to the above: Prepare hangover rememdy for Photogal as well since Wednesday will probably be a late one and I'm handcuffing her to me to force her out amongst the wolves, I mean, my friends.)
  • Solve world hunger, promote world peace, return phone calls to Bono, the Pope and the Son of Svengoolie. VIPs all!

No comments: