Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Deja vu, only better



Photogal did such a superior retouch job on this photo I just had to post it again. If you would like to compare it to my previous pitiful attempt at filling in Lucy the Dog's eyes, click here.

Last night was surprisingly fun given the amount of snow that was thrusting itself onto Chicago's braod shoulders. The bar was actually crowded and folks were really digging the music. Also, in the middle of our DJ sets I snuck out and got a huge haircut from Jenny Evil. See?



Ain't I handsome? Jenny rules. Anyway, I have loTs more pictures from last night on my camera phone (I love the fact it takes good photos in next to no light) so maybe I'll share when I have the time. Right now I have to go grocery shopping on my way into work. I love days when we test recipes on appliances because it means I get to snack all day!

No comments: