Tuesday, December 21, 2004

TONIGHT

It's our
TWO YEAR SWEET ALICE TUESDAYS ANNIVERSARY
and our
2nd ANNUAL XXXMAS PARTY!


What better way to spend one of the longest nights of the year?

DJs Tankboy
and
Rudy Tuesday

Hosted bar with FREE BOOZE from 8:30pm-10pm
FREE Pizza and Wings from 8:30-10pm
Stunning musical selections from 8:30pm until 2am


Pssst...I also have it on good authority that
Jenny Evil will be providing baked goodies too!

The hottest tunes.
The slinkiest holiday greetings.
The sexiest DJs in Chicago.
Festivus joy minus the Feats Of Strength.

What more could you ask for?

Tonight and every Tuesday.
Only at Ten56.

__________

And don't tell me I never teach you nothin'!




On this day in 1970, Elvis Presley met with President Richard M. Nixon in the Oval Office to discuss fighting drugs. If memory serves me right, since I was of course the one to give The King a ride to the White House that day, Elvis was stoned out of his gourd at the time and I had to wipe off a bit of peanut butter and banana paste that had attached itself to the corners of his mouth just before he was admitted to his audience with the Prez.

Ewwww.

No comments: