Thursday, January 20, 2005

...and now, the cuteness...

Since I'm sure you've done your civic duty by taking The Many Faces Of Tankboy Quiz by now, I shall reward you with some images that are too adorable for words. Okay, I’m still going to put words to them so maybe they're not actually "too adorable for words" but they are pretty damn adorable. Nit-picker.

First off we have my nephew proving what I already knew; everyone wants to escape from their parents as quickly as possible. Here we have a shot of a child barely old enough to crawl making his best go of it as he attempts to attain freedom.


Recently I was gifted with a rather over-sized stuffed Garfield. I took it home and was greeted by a quizzical Photogal who kept thinking of ways for me dispose of Garfield in as humane a way as possible. Re-gifting was near the top of her list of options. Of course anyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I am loathe to really let anything go...luckily for me Betty the Beagle stepped up and befriended the over-sized Garfield thus insuring he has a place in our home as long as she enjoys snuggling up next to him.


And finally we have a lovely snap of yours truly cutting such a dashing figure that Photogla cannot contain herself. Witness the chaste kiss on the cheek and then ponder where exactly my hands are since they are obviously out of the frame. Can we say "cupping someone's derrière" class?


Okay, all together now, “Awwwwwwww….”

No comments: