Friday, February 18, 2005

COWBELL!

Here's your homework kids.

Okay, I'm putting together a "More Cowbell" mix and am looking for suggestions. Both the obvious and the obscure are welcomed...I will mock no one.

Help me embrace my inner cowbell...


The folks over at DoneWaiting have already given me some great suggestions so here are a few to get your gears well oiled and running:

Fu Manchu - Urethane
Pavement - Silence Kit
Motley Crue - Livewire
Tom Waits - Cold Water
Nazareth - Hair of the Dog
Schooly-D - Saturday Night
Mountain - Mississippi Queen
Uncle Tupelo - Graveyard Shift
Oxes - I'm from Hell, Open a Windle
Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
Queens Of The Stone Age - Little Sister
Blue Öyster Cult- Don't Fear The Reaper
Grand Funk Railroad - We're an American Band
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing At My House

Also, if you have songs in MP3 format 192 kbps or higher and want to send it to me for the mix just send it to:
tankboy (at) gmail (dot) com

If this extends over two or more discs I have absolutely no problem with that...now let's get to it!
__________

Oh yes...

And a quick Happy Birthday to my Mom. You go, Mom!

No comments: