Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I got the hook up.

Yes, it's true. I'm getting cable. Digital cable. For the first time in nearly a decade.


I'm never leaving the house again.

Actually I don't know why I didn't decided to spring for it sooner since it would have taken some of the sting out of having to move to the faaaar West Side of the city. If I never blog again it will be because I have rediscovered EastEnders and can not physically shut off the BBC.

In other news I kept running into other bloggers last night. Aside from the usual crew of miscreants (three of whom brought by their new disc for me to play a track off of and yes it is a tasty cut) that's usually out I also saw Clock again while picking up CDs at InnJoy and Lielli, Betsy and these guys all made their way in to Ten56. Either a) bloggers are slowly migrating my way much like iron dust to a magnet or b) everyone's a fucking blogger. I'm voting for b.

And with that it's Seacrest Tankboy out.

No comments: