Thursday, February 10, 2005

Picture Pages, Picture Pages, open up your Picture Pages...

Modern technology really is astounding. Apparently some hidden cameras were able to catch Kip just before and just after being pulled over by the cops last Tuesday.

Here is Kip, happily driving along...



...and here he is just after the red and blue lights have decided to start illuminating his rear windshield.


While I'm feeling a little photo-happy this morning (partially because I'm running a little late and want to make sure I get a good long work-out in at the gym on my way to work) here's one to file under the "that kind of looks like Tankboy" category. Julie sent me an e-mail yesterday saying:
From: "julie d."
Sent: Feb 9, 2005 2:09 PM
To: "tankboy"
Subject: the onion - front page of AV CLUB

i swear that's you in the lower right hand corner. i literally did a double take.
unfort, not a "tankboy productions, inc." feature, but glen hansard of
the frames (and one of my fave movies - the committments!)


And here's the photo in question.



I'll admit that is one of those that kinda looks like me in a passing glance but not so much under closer scrutiny. I'll take it over people asking me to sing Metallica songs though! (I'm looking at you Mr. $in...)

P.S. I've been listening to the new Queens Of The Stone Age album and my initial impression is that it rocks my socks off. Even more so than the introduction of Google Maps.

No comments: