Saturday, March 26, 2005

My girlfriend is evil.

I love when Photogal actually goes out to shows with me and drinks and gets rowdy and takes pictures of bands and actually says, "Hey I like that song" and steals my cigarettes and laughs and pushes her way through a crowd to get a better vantage point while still taking care not to block someone's view and, in general, actually stays out late and gets all goofy with me for once.

But why oh why does she insist on stopping at White Castle¹ on the way home every single time and why of why do I eat those damn little chicken sandwiches when I know there's a price to be paid the next day for such an act?

Maybe my girlfriend isn't evil and I'm just an idiot.

¹By the way, the line was really long at the White Castle drive-through window last night and while Photogal has yelled at me in the past about actually going inside to order anything, because the clientele and neighborhood are both both pretty shady, she had no problem sending me in last night when it was her stomach doing the talking!

No comments: