Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Wokka wokka.

You know where Rudy and I will be tonight. The same place we are every Tuesday. Spinning "dope tunes" and "keeping it real" at Ten56. You should stop by. Unless you are a loser.

Aw hell, we even love losers, so you have no excuse. We'll see you tonight.

Also, the Kaiser Chiefs debut Employment is out today and you can pick it up for $6.99 at Best Buy. Seven bucks! And don't let the naysayers bring you down. The album is terrific. It's chock full o' hooks and is RIYL The Killers but prefer a bit more meat on your hooks. It also kind of sounds like The Futureheads if their songs ever passed the ninety-second mark. And it sounds nothing like The Bravery so it's also got that going for it.

Also on sale today is The Incredibles DVD. If I were sixteen I'd probably be standing in line at midnight to buy it. Luckily I'm much older so I won't be freezing my ass off in the twenty degree Chicago night.

Man, I sound like a fucking shill, don't I? Eh, who cares? It's not like I'm making any dough off these endorsements. Yet.

I have a rilly big (trade) show for work at the end of the week so I'm more swamped than usual sooooo if I hope to escape the office before the beginning of my DJ set I'd better jet now.

To miss me a bit less, you should go here to download a really, really awesome tune by Milk At Midnight in celebration of their own rilly big show at Double Door tonight. As the Keepster would say, "Slayer!"

No comments: