Friday, May 20, 2005

A one and a two and a three and GO!

Another early morning type-fest trying to get at a trigger of what I’m really thinking and it’s all set off by a beagle who just can’t wait until 6AM to get up and have her breakfast. Oh no. She’s gotta eat right now and I remember when I lived in the now but that seems so long ago even though it really wasn’t. Not really. Only two or three years ago. I’d work nights sometimes in a restaurant sometimes in clubs sometimes just working on getting the girl. Rachael used to make tsk tsk noises at me about this. But I don’t think I ever really did. Really get the girl. I talked to a lot of them and got a lot of them to come back to my place or their place to talk further and whatnot but that whole time I think I was still pining over someone other than the person I was with. Until I couldn’t have THEM anymore at which point I guess I’d start pining over them too. So this is what happens when I just type and type and type without thinking. If I ever really let this fly I suspect I’d get in real trouble but I have the feeling that since I can “suspect” that much, it means it’s time to wind this exercise down since I obviously am starting to pay too much attention to what’s coming out of my head and onto this screen.

No comments: