Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My friends may be crazy,
but they sure do make cute babies!



This is my friend Al and her baby Sophie. They are soaking in natural springs. While I fear such an activity might aid in turning her baby into a hippy, I do have to admit that I sure wouldn't mind soaking in some natural springs right about now. Also, Al's taste in music is too good for Sophie to turn out too granola. Also, the baby's daddy (a.k.a. Al's husband but baby's daddy just sounds so funny to me) is a brain surgeon. Between him and Al that baby is going to grow up crazy smart. And she hopefully will be gifted with better grammer than I me I me I.

Okay, just look at the baby, and all together now, "Awwwwwwwww."

Also, I'm kidding about Al. She's totally not crazy.¹

Fun fact of the day: Al is the one who was rubbing frozen peas into my head the day I put my arm through a wondow. I was, in fact, trying to stop her from rubbing peas into my scalp when I misjudged where she ended and the window began. Ah, the good old days...

¹Yes she is.

No comments: