Wednesday, October 12, 2005

About the lack of content recently...

I've been getting up at ungodly hours of the morning to get into work early lately. Why? I've had a lot of stuff going on that I needed to be home for earlier in the evening than my usual work schedule would allow. (Concerts, dinners, family things...that sort of stuff.) I feel like the past week I've been in a non-stop rush to get from one place to another and it hasn't really left me much time in the morning to write. However, it's been freaking out some of my co-workers who have to keep checking their watches when they walk into the office and I'm already there and that's kind of a fun reaction to witness.

Anyway, I'll try and amend this. Moving along, did anyone download the new Darkness track yesterday? I didn't hear a single peep out of any of you about the song!

No comments: