Friday, February 24, 2006

Yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Yesterday I wrote about tonight's record release show at The Empty Bottle starring The M's.¹ Today Photogal goes out of town for the weekend, Skid & Dave DJ at innjoy, The Decibators play their last show ever, my friends Gina and Dan are gettin' their bowling mojo on and I am so overwhelmed in general I may just end up staying in and doing nothing.² Tomorrow is another day.

Check me out, waxing philosophical.

¹This was also the first post I've done that fell under the purview of the new Chicagoist copy editor and may I say that while I love the fact he catches mistakes and ends up making me look smarter it's still a shock to get an e-mail with those edits and realize just how many mistakes you made in the first place. Granted, most of the stuff I do for them is composed rather quickly and I (regrettably) don't always proof it as closely as I should, but still!
²Yeah, right. I'll probably try to do all of these things at some point this evening.

No comments: