Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More awesome than awesome.

Some days I actually love working the yearly trade show. Especially when stuff like this happens:


Yes, Photogal got to meet Richard Simmons! She was sooooo excited.¹

Speaking of excited, today is the last day the trade show is open, so do you know what that means? Tonight I'm getting a little crazy. I've been really good about not going out at all this last week; getting to bed early and getting to the show and working working working...so tonight I'm going to play a little. I can't get too crazy since I still have meetings and stuff tomorrow but I do plan of cutting loose a little. Where will I be? Oh, I think you know. Nothing says "unwind" more than getting out and spinning your favorite tunes for good friends and cool cats on a Tuesday night.

¹And me? Seriously, his visit has been the highlight of this show. The man is more fun in person than you can imagine. I highly reccomend everyone meet him at least once.

No comments: