Thursday, April 20, 2006

Made you look.

I fully admit that the photograph to the right has only been included in order to get your attention. I recognize that this ploy may not be as successful with the ladies that visit this site, but I am hoping that the photo's "playfulness" will work with that audience whereas a photo more blatantly "objectifying" might have back-fired.

Now that I have your attention, I have some very important information to impart to you. Are you ready? Are you seated? Are you open to persuasion? Yes, yes and yes? Good. Here it comes.

Me an Rudy are DJing at Liar's Club tonight and we would like you to join us for an evening of bourbon, beats and sleaze, not necessarily in that order.

The fact of the matter is that Photogal and I had such a blast spinning at Liar's last month I just had to bring Rudy along for the ride this time! Expect that which you love from us plus a few surprises...DO NOT MISS THIS!

__________

Follow-up.

I would like to point out that despite yesterday's absolute insanity around our block, Photogal and I do live in a nice little neighborhood. She was afarid people would think we live in a totally dangerous part of town based on what I wrote. I pointed out that cars crashing and such can -- and does -- happen anywhere in our fine city.

So, to clarify, I wasn't trying to be all macho and show how dangerous our neighborhood was. Instead I was trying to point out just how unpredictable city living can be, no matter where you are.

No comments: