Monday, May 29, 2006

Oofah.

Monday. Holiday. Sweat sweat sweating. Last night is mostly a (pleasurable) blur of bands exceding my expectations and a crowd that was rabidly receptive. I couldn't have asked for a better evening. And Photogal was pleased to see me actually cross our threshold pre-2am, although she was less than pleased to see me attempt to cook at that hour.

Remember, Tankboy, the rule is no stove or oven operation post-sundown.

Today is a blank slate. It's the only day in the past seven (or following seven) Photogal and I have no plans. BBQ anyone?

P.S.
Photogal won the Spamalot tickets last Thursday. We see it tomorrow. My inner nerd is totally psyched. Monty Python and X-Men in the same week? Maybe it's time to toss Blade Runner into the ol' vid player...or maybe a couple eps of Buffy?

No. Brazil. That's it!

P.P.S. Yes, that picture features my pal Little Jim in a Battle Royale short. Yet another early morning hat-tip tp my inner nerd.

No comments: