Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The best part of waking up...

Okay. Officially? Ugh. I've had the last five days off work and waking up this morning has been a slow and painful process. To ease the pain of slipping back into the (abbreviated) work week I've decided not to tax my brain too much with writing and simply get a good workout in. Also I think I will play the new Muse about seventy trillion times to get the blood pumped into a productive frenzy. Just in case you're having the same difficulties getting primed for the return of the nine-to-five I've decided you deserve a taste of the new Muse as well, so here's my current favorite track off the new disc. Enjoy.

Muse "Starlight"

UPDATE Vis-à-Vis MUSE: Pitchfork proves once again that when they are off they are way off. This is a fine example of knee-jerk reactionism as opposed to well-informed criticism. The Hot Topic ref clearly shows the kid has no idea what he's talking about. Oh well.

No comments: