Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy happy, joy joy!

THANK YOU to everyone who came out Saturday night! The evening was an absolute success. The turnout was terrific, the bar seemed happy with my musical selections (I was told afterwards that some DJs there have been pulled mid-set, so the fact they let me spin until close apparently meant something) and the evening just had a fabulous all around vibe. The only downside was the fact that I didn't get home until the sunb was beginning to come up -- something that I havne't done in a long, long time -- and subsequently lost most of Sunday sleeping. My internal clock is still a little off, because I had a bear of a time dragging myself out of bed this morning as well. It's hard to believe that there was once a time I stayed out until 6am on a regular basis and then was up and running every day by 11am. Those hours just seem insane to me now.

Anyway, thanks again to all of my friends who showed their support at The Continental the weekend ... it meant the world to me!

ADDENDUM: Doesn't the above photo look and awful lot like this one? Except for the fact that $in as WAY sexier.

No comments: