Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hrm, right.

I'm still pretty "written-out" after two weeks of monster Pitchfork and Lolla coverage (you did read my Chicagoist piece on Lolla, didn't you?). However you may have missed my thoughts on the new OKGo video over at donewaiting.com (yes, I still write there as well), so if you're looking for something a little new from me that's music related, well, there you go.

In other news, I'm taking the evening off from DJing at The Pontiac, in order to get some much needed rest and watch last night's ep of Life On Mars as well as the rest of Battlestar Galactica Season 2.0. Luckily for you the extremely able team of DJ Safecracka and Skid Marks will be covering for me. The heat wave has broken, so The Pontiac should be an especially nice place to visit tonight; stop on by and say hi to the boys for me.

No comments: