Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I played this song last night.

The charming little tune in the video below is by The Blow. It has already burned its way all over the webscape, so I'm not going to link an empeethree. Now when my little site started, it was text only. Then, as I figured out how to, I would "spice things up" with the occassional illustration or photograph. Then Blogger made it balls-easy to post pictures, so they became more commonplace on this site. I had always posted the rare empeethree, but I'm sure you've noticed I'm posting more of 'em lately. Why? Because that too is now balls-easy. All of these advances create a more engaging environment, wouldn't you agree?

Well, now this just raises the fucking game a bit too high. I know it is now balls-easy to edit and post video, but I'll be damned if I will ever adopt this simple (but highly amusing) method of music criticism!


Then again ... I'm sure if you fast-forward six or so months from now, this will have turned into a video blog and my fingers will no longer ache from pounding out these missives to you on an ancient, and barely functioning keyboard.

No comments: