Monday, August 07, 2006

Lollapalollapalolla...

It has been a LONG weekend. Lollapalooza knocked the stuffing out of me. On the bright side I got a massive workout running from one end of Grant Park to the other over and over again, so I don't feel bad about not making it to the gym this weekend.

My official thoughts on Lolla should be live on Chicagoist later today. (It is now up right here.) I will say this though; the organizers did another stelar job this year as far as logistics and vibe went. Other than briefly fearing for my life in the Red Hot Chili Peppers photo pit, as kids kept getting dragged out of the crowd and thrown over my head (though I would like to note that all the security guys were doing this as gently as possible and trying to make sure no one got hurt), the weekend was a wonderful experience. The crowd was totally into pretty much every band that played.

See?


Well, except for that kid in the mohawk. He or she is totally staring at me.

No comments: