Monday, November 20, 2006

Caught by the paparazzi!

First, it's a durn cute picture. Second, I needed something to wash out my eyeballs after Saturday's photo. Third, even two year-old nephews can look like superstar club kids with the right attitude and lighting!



Also, congratulations to the Lady Sov contest winner, Kyla E! New contest announced tomorrow!

Man oh man, the excitement just never stops around here, does it?

__________

What Is It?

I was going to write a whole review of the Crispin Hellion Glover experience from Saturday night, but decided words couldn't really do the whole thing justice. Then I thought about it some more and decided that maybe writing about it would help me more fully understand the experience for myself. So, if you're interested, my rather lengthy thoughts about the evening are right here.

P.S. Photogal's take on the evening? She thought he was a little too out there but appreciated how well spoken he was while defending / explaining his art. She also thought he was looking really good at 42. Come to think of it, she kept repeating that last part. Should I be worried?

No comments: