Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A redirection towards previous musically inclined writings.

Man, have I been quite the busy little writer lately. Let's see, who / what have I written about in the past few days?



And to show how much I love you, here's an empeethree for your listening pleasure:

Henri Fabergé & The Adorables "Ventriloquist Love"

__________

A plea from the author.

It's November 7, 2007. If you like in / area citizen of the U.S.A., today is the day we vote. So do so. I don't care who you vote for, all I care is that you vote. Okay, I do care who gets elected, but I'm not going to foist my personal views on you, and at this point I think it's more important to get everyone to actually start participating in this most important process. Plus, if you don't vote and dare to bitch about the state of thing tomorrow, you are guaranteed a punch in the mouth from my. And then I'll ignore everything you say about politics and civil responsibility for the next two years.
__________

And, let freedom ring.


TONIGHT at THE PONTIAC!

Join DJ Tankboy
as he celebrates Democracy
and plays tunes to smite the terrorists.

Old school rock and/or roll attitude
mixed with only the finest selections
from yesterday, today and tomorrow.

TONIGHT, Tuesday November 7, 2006
Stunning musical selections from 9pm until 2am

$3 Budweiser bottles
$3 SHOTS OF MAKER'S MARK!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and ... DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!

No comments: