Sunday, March 04, 2007

DJ Cowbell + Roller Derby = Fun fun fun!

DJ Cowbell + Roller Derby = Fun fun fun!

If you didn't get a chance to wish Photogal (or her alter ego DJ Cowbell) a happy birthday in person up until now, tonight is your chance. She's spinning at the Chi*Town Sirens roller derby bout at the Lynwood Sports Center. I will be there providing "tech support" and drinking as much cheap beer as I can get my hands on, while cheering on girls in skates doing their best to take each other down.

Can you think of a better way to spend a Sunday evening? Didn't think so.

There's some sort of "party bus" you can catch at Cobra if you don't feel like driving. This is from the Chi*Town Sirens themselves:
There will be a BYOB party bus.
It leaves from Cobra Lounge at 6pm and tickets are $10.
The party bus brings you right back to Cobra Lounge for the afterparty.

(Unless the Chi*Town Sirens are buying my drinks, you won't find me at the afterparty since Cobra isn't exactly one of my favorite bars in the city. But, hey, at least using the bus sure sounds like a good idea to me!)

No comments: