Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rock and/or Roll with me tonight.

Rock and/or Roll with me tonight.

So I put together this bill for a friend of a friend touring through Chicago tonight. It's a little weird because I've haven't previously worked with any of the bands playing this evening. I've heard their stuff, I've hung out with members of each band in the past, and I enjoy what each group does. I mean, it's definitely going to be a good time; but it's unique in that it's a show that contains some small segment of "the unknown" for me.

Which is, actually, kind of cool!

I get to attend a show and pretend I'm like most other folks in the audience, experiencing this particular line-up for the first time! This is a luxury not often afforded to someone like me.

Anyway, here is the line-up:


Also, I'll be spinning during the show, and if there's a decent crowd I might just keep the dancing going on after the bands are done too.

One song I know I'll be playing? This Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip track that Market Frenzy turned me onto months ago and is just starting to hit a frenzied pitch upon its official release ...

MP3: Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip "Thou Shalt Always Kill"

No comments: