Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Define your day.

Define your day.


I've got to get an early start on the day so I don't really have anything for you. Maybe I'll get something else up here during my late-morning coffee break or early afternoon snack (lunch) break. It's so early I don't even know what kind of weather to expect. Is it supposed to be warm? Cool? overcast? Sunny? Rainy? Maybe if I knew I could at least post an MP3 to serve as the day's soundtrack.

Hey, I have an idea, why don't I decide what the soundtrack should be, regardless of the weather? There's a thought. So if I'm going to do that I guess I need to decide what kind of days it's going to be internally. And then we'll take that mood and externalize it. So nothing too aggressive, since that would be more appropriate on a day we were going biking or doing something more active.

No, today I think we all need something peppy and bright to keep us bubbly while sitting at our desks, or taking public trans, or making pancakes as a short order cook. So definitely some pop. But it can't be something that gets played everywhere, since we want to brighten our mood; we don't want to fray our nerves with the overly familiar.

I've got it! How about this?

MP3:
Natasha Bedingfield "I Wanna Have Your Babies"

No comments: