Monday, May 21, 2007

Finales!

Finales!

Okay, so The Simpsons' 24 parody was not so much good, huh? At least the final episode was much better. Afterwards I finally got around to watching last week's Heroes on tankPOD and was struck at how well they've built the story and suspense on that show. Again, I kind of wish I had been watching that in real time this season instead of 24. Which brings us to tonight's big two-hour 24 finale. In previous years this is the episode I've always loved, but I just can't get excited about tonight. I'm actually more impatient for the Heroes finale to show up on iTunes tomorrow morning so I can watch that! In the end I'm willing to grant that Jack and Co. just had a really off day, and that was bound to happen.

Oh, and hey, The Riches are on tonight too, aren't they? Yay!

No comments: