Monday, June 04, 2007

Inspirational news to blow away those Monday blues.

Inspirational news to blow away those Monday blues.

I almost forgot, Paris Hilton goes to jail today ... yay! And if that wasn't good news enough, she just got dropped by her record label too! I hope whoever thought to spend $250,000 on her ProTooled within an inch of its life album gets dropped by her label too!*

The only downside to the story? Hilton will be mostly sequestered in jail. Boo! Less chance of her getting a shiv in the ass! (Don't worry, it wouldn't really hurt her since the blade would bounce of the protective layer of bone half a millimeter under her butt cheek.)

Am I coming off as catty here? Probably. But she just makes me SO ANGRY that she's famous for any reason at all!

And now, for something completely different, an anthem to kick off your Monday properly. A bit quirky, but I think it's just the sort of thing to move you into the new week with an energetic grin.

MP3: Adi Zehnpfennig "Geisterreiter"

*No, I haven't forgotten I once noted that the album didn't sound 100% terrible. But I meant that it was perfectly assembled, and that the sheen of the album had zero to do with Hilton of any "talent" she might possess and should instead be attributed to the wonders of modern studio technology and talented engineers.

No comments: