Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I love them even if they do hate on the "older boyfriend."*

I love them even if they do hate on the "older boyfriend."*

How can you not love a podcast that gives this answer to the question, "How else are you going to learn about sex?"


It's just that sort of sass, followed by reasonably sage (and more importantly, realistic) advice, that makes Midwest Teen Sex Show the first video podcast I've ever subscribed to. I wish Sex Ed had been like this in high school. Instead we just got nervous speeches from football coaches and that one film, shown in thousands of high schools across the nation, depicting the "miracle" of birth so graphically it swept sexual thoughts from even the most sex-crazed maniac (i.e. every adolescent within a three-mile radius).

*I'm all for the older boyfriend!** Even if, in my particular situation, I'm the young 'un of the pair.
**O.K., maybe not "icky" older, like 37-year-olds dating 19-year-olds.***
***O.K., I take it all back. Why? BEST EPISODE EVER!

No comments: