Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Be my Hero(es).

Be my Hero(es).

Between Betty the Beagle recently deciding to attack our cable cord (and I haven't had time to run to Comcast to get it replaced), and the simple fact I've just been busier than words can convey, I've missed all of this season of Heroes. In the past I would just download episodes (legally!) through iTunes, but since NBC and Apple have decided to have a slapfest, that's no longer an option.

Is anyone out there recording them that wants to share DVDs of the episodes with me? Or does anyone have them in digital form so I can watch them on ye olde iPod or computer? I tried watching through NBC's viewer, but the fucking thing is useless and keeps freezing and rewinding, and I just don't have the time for that.

Help turn Tankboy's morning frown upside down!

No comments: