Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hmmm ... what to write about today?

Hmmm ... what to write about today?

Well, I did a dandy job procrastinating on a number of matters last night, but I do feel good about mapping out one story I'm working on and getting to bed super-early so I could be up super-early this morning. Which in retrospect was probably kind of stupid since I'll be out late tonight due to band practice, and will be out late again tomorrow for Justice at The Metro. Damnit, I should have slept in!

Aw, who am I kidding? When I'm up, I'm up, and there's nothing I can do about it, so I may as well get some more writing done and head early to the gym. Which reminds me, I've had a bunch of folks approach me when I'm out to congratulate me on losing weight, and they all seem amazed I've been doing so as quickly and consistently as I have, so they ask me just how I did it. Well, I've already told everyone how, but I think the connection folks are missing is that I changed my diet AND kept my regular schedule of working out. I'm sure you can lose weight doing one or the other -- though in my experience only working out regularly just barely seemed to stem the increasing poundage tide -- but if you want real results I heartily recommend the one-two punch of watching what you eat while ramping up the quality time spent sweating on a treadmill or under a weight-stack.

Man, this entry sure didn't end up how I thought I would. Oprah, I'm ready for my close-up!

No comments: