Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The truth about drummers.

The truth about drummers.

Boy am I glad this came out before everyone sees me drum this weekend. According to The Morning News:
In rock and roll, no one except other drummers can tell the difference between an excellent drummer and a terrible one. It's a fact. The greatest rock band in history, the Beatles, had a drummer who couldn't tap out the Frasier theme on a Pringles lid. At the height of their popularity, Def Leppard's drummer lost one of his arms in a car accident and nobody even noticed. The White Stripes' drummer is a nine-year-old girl.
Read the whole article on how to find a drummer for your band. And allow me to thank my lucky stars that the rest of America's #1 Sweetheart wasn't privy to this information earlier, or i would have had to buy a sweet van in order to get into the band.

Credz Miles for directing me to the original article.

No comments: