Friday, December 14, 2007

Holidaze.

Holidaze.

Something tells me I've used that subject line before.

I made a fool of myself at the spontaneous Liar's Club dance party (and thank you to all those college kids that suddenly showed up and stormed the dance floor, you all were awesome!), but i had a blast so I don't care.

Tonight? My company holiday party, then Ellie (and Vee!) at Quenchers for the Merry Jewmas show, and then The Midnight Shows at Double Door. And then maybe Darkroom so I can give Kevin the evil eye for offering me a DJ gig tonight and then rescinding it when he realized one of his bandmates already filled the spot. O.K., O.K., no evil eye ... instead I'll just dance (or drunkenly sway) to his choice cuts.

Also, I recently learned that I am apparently attractive, and therefore viewed by most females as a whole heap of potential trouble. There are worse kinds of trouble to be, I suppose.

Tankboy out.

No comments: