Friday, December 21, 2007

Oofah.

Oofah.

Thanks for coming out last night. I had a blast and hope you did too.

And now don't forget round two kicks off at The Burlington tomorrow night!

Nixon and I will me choosing selections for their holiday party. Don't worry, outside of "Christmas in Hollis," I don't plan on playing too much "holiday" music. Just good music. That will make you dance. Or cross your arms and bob your head in an indie-approved fashion.

Aw hell, why wait? Everyone should have a copy of this anyway, right?

MP3: Run-D.M.C. "Christmas In Hollis"

I'll still be here, but since I know lots of folks are off next week (and will therefore probably not be stopping by here ... not that anyone reads this when they're at work or anything like that) so ... Happy holidays everybody!

No comments: