Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Too much genius.

Too much genius.


  • The Chicagoist Holiday Gift Guide is out. It is awesome, and it tells you what to buy me for the holidays. Answer? Everything. (But mostly that Rarebit Fiend book.)

  • Yet another reason I want to meet the makers of the Midwest Teen Sex Show.

  • Continuing the awesome, there's a worthy benefit at Liar's Club tonight, with a one-of-a-kind band.

  • Before Liar's, there's The Lemonheads*, with members of Descendants / ALL as the backing band for Mssr. Dando. Look's like it's gonna be a punk-rock-folk-pop kinda evening, huh?

  • I may get carded for booze at bars, but just because I look younger than my years, that doesn't mean I feel younger. Case in point: I just read the following at a dance blog I enjoy reading, "So I was watching TV and I saw the trailer for Iron Man. It’s going to have (a sober) Robert Downey Jr. playing some scientist who invents himself a suit that makes Robocop look like sissy." Erm, if you read that and feel old, you're with me.

*Which reminds me, I have a +1 to the show since Photogal will be off at a political fundraiser. Who wants in?

No comments: