Friday, February 22, 2008

Barking mad.

Barking mad.

The Xananx is not calming Betty down. Well, more precisely, it's not calming her down when I'm not here. When I AM here it knocks her out, but when I leave her anxiety must rise above the calming threshold the drug is supposed to have. I'm supposed to gothroughthe weekend and see if it starts working any better.

On the bright side, she was actually asleep when I got home from DJing last night, so at least there is that ... although I know through text updates from my neighbors she was still barking well into the late hours. Ugh.

I really feel like I'm being held hostage by my dog. I can't even go out and hang out with the people I want to hang out with because Betty will start barking.

Maybe she just doesn't want me dating anyone else but her?

No comments: